NOTE: The Shannon Center is currently closed for public events due to Covid-19.
How do I purchase tickets?
- You may purchase tickets online, over the phone at 562.907.4203, or in person at the box office. The Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m, and starting one hour prior to each performance. The box office is located at the front of the Ruth B. Shannon Center for the Performing Arts, under the arches.
Are there any additional charges?
- There are no additional fees charged when you buy your tickets.
Do you allow refunds or exchanges?
- All sales are final
- There are no refunds/exchanges
What time do the doors open to the public?
- The doors to the lobby and the box office will open one hour prior to show time. The doors to the auditorium will open approximately 30 minutes prior to show time.
Are there any designated smoking areas?
- Whittier College is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is only permitted off property in designated areas.
What happens if I arrive late?
- If you arrive late to the performance, you will only be seated when there is an appropriate break during the performance or during intermission.
What is the parking situation like at the theatre?
- There is free parking available in the lots located next to the theatre.
Are there any discounts?
- Group discount offers may be available for certain performances. Call the box office at 562.907-4203 for additional information.
Does the theatre have a Lost and Found?
- All recovered items will be held at the lost and found location for a reasonable amount of time. Please call the box office at 562.907-4203 to inquire about a lost item.
Does my child need a ticket?
- All persons regardless of age are required to have a ticket. Children aged five or older are welcome at most events. Infants on laps are not permitted unless specified. Please inquire when purchasing tickets on age appropriateness.
Is photography allowed during a performance?
- Theatre policy states that there is no flash photography or video recording of any kind during a performance, and that photography in general is discouraged. This is subject to change depending on the artist and the performance. An announcement will be made prior to show time.
Are there any wheelchair accessible seats?
- Seating for patrons in wheelchairs is available for all performances. If you have any questions, please call the box office at 562.907-4203.
How do I get on your mailing list?
- To get added to our mailing list to find out about upcoming shows and other theatre information, be sure to Subscribe to the Shannon Center Mailing List